Tuesday, February 22, 2011


At site #1 I heard everybody talking amongst themselves, I saw a cute little yellow flower growing from the griund, & I felt warm and delightful

At site #2 I heard leaves, and everybody talking
at this sight i saw a humungouse hole in a tree that looks as if a woodpecker has been there peckin away at it. it was pretty interesting.


At site #3 I heard birds above me in the sky making thier wierd bird noises that sound like "caa kaaaaaa!" I saw fungus on a tree i was like ew, and i felt kind of cold!
At site #4 I heard leaves,everyone around me talking and all of us walking around in the dead leaves.
 I saw a treestump with a half eaten acorn on it and some leftovers from where the squirrel did not finsh eating his acorn.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment